Monday 27 December 2010

Introduction to 'The New Year Post'

A couple of years back I read an article in one of the broad sheets. It was one of the journalist's retrospective on her reading for the past year. I thought it a good idea and an interesting read, so I'm doing the same from now on. Here, each year, I intend to post my year's reading and film watching. Those that know me would expect me to also do the same for music. Problem is, I listen to so much music I could never find the time to even list, without comment, all the music. However, maybe next year, I'll do a post on live gigs of the year. If you've happened across this blog by accident, you are most welcome; but I have written my blog for a small group of friends and relatives who might be interested. Anyway, here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment